Did you join us last year when Phi Mus across the country helped to paint social media rose and white for 18 Hours & 52 Minutes?! Phi Mu sisters and friends made a huge push online to share their love for our sisterhood and encourage one another to invest in our future with a gift to Phi Mu Foundation. In less than one day, more than 700 people contributed $72,230 to make Phi Mu’s inaugural day of giving a success!
This year, 18 Hours & 52 Minutes will take place on Tuesday, October 23, beginning at 6:00 a.m. ET … but you don’t have to wait until then to participate! Here are some ways you can plan to join the fun before and during the 18 Hours & 52 Minutes day of giving:
- Join our volunteer social media team and share your love for Phi Mu in the days leading up to 18 Hours & 52 Minutes! Sign up today and save the date for an informational webinar on October 9 at 8:00 p.m. ET.
- Join the 18 Hours & 52 Minutes Leadership Circle with a gift of $500 or more. Gifts can be made in advance of 18 Hours & 52 Minutes by contacting Director of Major Gifts Mandi Young.
- Want to flex your competitive spirit? Individuals, groups, families, alumnae chapters, chapter associations and friends can come together and make an 18 Hours & 52 Minutes Challenge Gift! Challenge Gifts will be featured on Phi Mu Foundation social media accounts throughout the day of giving to challenge others to make a contribution to unlock a larger gift.
For example, last year:
- Kappa Omega sisters Renae Fowler and Foundation Trustee Delicia Arnold celebrated their Phi Mu family with a gift of $500 for the next 25 sisters who give in honor of their big and or little sister.
- 1852 Society member Jamie Methvin, Alpha Beta, unlocked a generous gift of $500 for the next 10 new members who commit to one of the four annual giving programs during 18 Hours and 52 Minutes
. AlphaEpsilon Advisory Council and Alpha Epsilon Chapter Association donated $1,852 to challenge all Alpha Epsilon alumnae to give in support of 18 Hours & 52 Minutes.
Challenge Gifts can be established by contacting Director of Major Gifts Mandi Young.
In the meantime, make sure you’re following @PhiMuFoundation on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram so that you can keep up with the latest news on 18 Hours & 52 Minutes.
Save the date for October 23 and plan to join us online to share your pride and passion for Phi Mu!