Does your collegiate chapter need a few tips to help plan for the M3 Campaign? Check out these five easy steps that will set the chapter up for success in no time:
- Encourage Them to Participate at 100%
- When chapters participate at 100%, each active member on their roster is committing to making a contribution of $18.52 to the M3 Campaign. Every chapter with 100% participation will receive a commemorative M3 Tank Top for each of their members just in time for summer!
- Help Them Determine a Giving Strategy
- Chapters can reach 100% participation in a variety of ways. They can ask each sister to contribute $18.52, host a fundraiser and/or use chapter funds. March is a busy month for most of our chapters with midterms and Spring Break, so establishing a giving strategy now will help save time and energy later.
- Visit the Leadership Center for M3 Materials
- All supporting M3 materials (including the presentation deck from the webinar) can be found on the Philanthropy tab on the Leadership Center. This includes the M3 Contribution Remittance Form and Tips for Fundraising for M3.
- Once the chapter is ready to submit their contribution, they must submit ONE check, along with the M3 Contribution Remittance Form (including any applicable fundraising information) and the chapter roster to: Phi Mu Foundation, M3 Campaign, 400 Westpark Dr., Peachtree City, GA.
- Schedule the Phi Mu Foundation Radiance Program
- If you haven’t already, aim to schedule the Phi Mu Foundation Radiance Program during the month of March. This will help our members better understand the mission of Phi Mu Foundation and how campaigns like M3 help us reinvest in our members.
- Share on Social Media
- We’re encouraging our members to ‘go social’ and post photos and videos on social media that highlight how your chapter is supporting the M3 Campaign. Tag @PhiMuFoundation and use the campaign hashtag #MaryMaryMartha!
Thank you for your support of Phi Mu Foundation and the M3 Campaign!