We’re kicking off the Foundation’s Essential Business Week on July 13!
While we will not have the opportunity to gather together for the Foundation Business Session as we typically would during Convention, the Foundation is moving forward with conducting essential business online, including voting on proposed Bylaws changes and electing Trustees.
Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect this week:
Monday, July 13
- Electronic voting opens up for Foundation Members at 8 a.m. ET
- Sisterhood Auction is open
Tuesday, July 14
- State of the Foundation and Financial Review is delivered to Foundation Members
Wednesday, July 15
- Donor recognition begins on social media
- Voting closes at 11:59 p.m. ET
Thursday, July 16
- Donor recognition continues on social media
Friday, July 17
- Donor recognition and awards presentations on social media
- Sisterhood Auction and Caring Carnations sales close at 5 p.m. ET
Saturday, July 18
- Essential Business Wrap-up Video from President Pamela Gaines on social media
Voting results will be sent to Foundation Members following the Essential Business Week.