Tips to Help Collegiate Chapters Prepare for the M3 Campaign
- Determine if You’ll Participate at 100%
- When chapters participate at 100%, each active member on your roster is committing to making a contribution of $18.52 to the M3 Campaign. Every chapter with 100% participation will receive a commemorative Phi Mu Foundation M3 tri-blend t-shirt for each of their members just in time for summer!
- Consider ‘Fundraising First!’
- Chapters can reach 100% participation in a variety of ways, but consider fundraising as your first option! Fundraising fosters sisterhood and helps you work toward one common goal. Many chapters fundraise first, and then supplement their 100% participation with contributions from sisters or chapter funds.
- Use Phi Mu Foundation Marketing Toolkit
- All supporting M3 materials (including the recording of the webinar) can be found on the Phi Mu Library, under the Philanthropy tab. This includes the new Phi Mu Foundation Marketing Toolkit, which features M3 logos and messaging, and the M3 Remittance Form and Fundraising Ideas for M3.
- Once your chapter is ready to submit your contribution, you must submit ONE check, along with the M3 Remittance Form (including any applicable fundraising information) and the chapter roster to: Phi Mu Foundation, M3 Campaign, 400 Westpark Dr., Peachtree City, GA If your chapter is participating at 100%, you should also include t-shirt sizes on the roster.
- Schedule the Phi Mu Program About Phi Mu Foundation
- Hosting the Phi Mu Program about Phi Mu Foundation before the launch of the M3 Campaign will help our members better understand the mission of Phi Mu Foundation and how campaigns like M3 help us reinvest in our sisterhood.
- Share on Social Media
- ‘Go social’ and post photos and videos on social media that highlight how you are supporting the M3 Campaign. Tag @PhiMuFoundation and use the campaign hashtag #MaryMaryMartha and #Give1852!
If you have any questions regarding the M3 Campaign and chapter participation, please contact Phi Mu Foundation Director of Development Kristin Tofanelli at email@example.com or 770-632-2122.
Thank you for your support of Phi Mu Foundation and the M3 Campaign!