Mark your calendars for Phi Mu’s first annual day of giving, 18 Hours & 52 Minutes, on Tuesday, October 24th beginning at 6 A.M. ET!
What Will 18 Hours & 52 Minutes of Giving Do For Phi Mu?
• Establish an exciting day for alumnae to give, to serve and to advocate
• Engage all Phi Mu alumnae to participate and build a greater culture of philanthropy
• Activate and mobilize Phi Mu’s philanthropic leaders as ambassadors
• Share our mission to inspire the lifetime development of Phi Mu women!
How Can You Help?
• Join the Day of Giving Leadership Circle with a gift of $500, $1,000, $1,852 or more to establish a ‘challenge gift’ opportunity that will also encourage others to give! Contact Director of Major Gifts Mandi Young for more information.
• Become a Social Media Ambassador and help us meet our goal of 1,852 donors to give on October 24th. Click here to sign up!
How can you support Phi Mu’s day of giving?
By giving a gift with just a few clicks, you are ensuring the immediate and long-term
funding of leadership programming, scholarship support and member assistance to
future generations of sisters to come!
Share your Phi Mu pride with a gift on October 24th during 18 Hours & 52 Minutes of Giving! Our future sisters are counting on all of us to provide life-changing opportunities that build confident, strong women who empower other women.