Welcome New Phi Mu Parents!
We are so excited to welcome you and your daughter to Phi Mu, and introduce you to Phi Mu Foundation!
Phi Mu Foundation is proud of its history as a charitable, tax-deductible organization supporting women in higher education. As a Phi Mu, your daughter benefits from the generosity of members and their families who have created a legacy of philanthropy to give back to women like her leading and learning in chapters across the nation.
With your support, the Foundation grants nearly 200 academic scholarships annually to collegiate and alumnae members, helping them to further their education while minimizing the financial burden of rising tuition costs and student loans. There are also many leadership and educational programs funded in part by the Foundation that create tremendous opportunities for women just like your daughter. Since 2015, the Foundation has granted more than $600,000 to the Fraternity to implement leadership and educational programs, such as:
- Phi Mu Leadership Institute: a multi-day leadership immersion program for collegiate chapter members to learn more about the importance of investing in themselves and in their chapter.
- Phi Mu Radiance Program: a leadership programming framework aimed at empowering women to enhance their leadership skills, start conversations that matter and identify ways to create positive change.
- Phi Mu Officer Academy: a leadership program that equips collegiate chapter officers with the knowledge, skills and resources they need to be effective chapter leaders.
- Phi Mu University: academic videos and resources provided to students in challenging academic subjects, along with access to a Tutor Matching Service.
- Phi Mu Chapter Consultants: each year a team of recent Phi Mu graduates converge across the country to collegiate chapters to provide guidance, support and problem-solving skills to members.
As your daughter embarks on her journey with Phi Mu, we hope you’ll consider making a tax-deductible gift to Phi Mu Foundation in her honor. With a contribution of $50 or more, your daughter will become a member of Phi Mu Foundation, which provides her with access to Foundation news and special events. With a contribution of $100 or more, she will receive all of the perks of Foundation membership, plus an exclusive lion dangle to wear proudly on her Phi Mu badge after she is initiated. You can use the enclosed card to make your contribution today, or visit www.phimufoundation.org/give and select “Honor My Daughter (Phi)” from the dropdown menu.
You can find more information about the programs supported by the Foundation with your generous gifts at www.phimufoundation.org. Also make sure to follow @PhiMuFoundation on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all of the latest news!